Saturday, January 27, 2007

Men's Conference "Ready 2 Serve"

Today, the guys got together for an all day Men's Conference. It was such a blessing to see all the guys that sacrificed their Saturday to come out and get encouraged in the Lord in serving Jesus and living lives sold out for Him!
We were blessed by fellowship times to eat breakfast and lunch together. God has developed a strong men's ministry here led by Glenn. We are thankful for our brothers and all that God has done & is doing in their lives.
You know the saying, "I would take this guy into battle with me"? Even if this group didn't represent Marines, Air Force, Army and Navy... I would say that. But even more, especially since considering what some of these brothers do in the military - I would take you into battle with me for sure!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome guys, really blessed to see God using men there...praise the Lord for Glenn's teaching and encouragment...
Torres