Friday, May 25, 2007

Doogie departs after 14 years on Okinawa

The legacy comes to an end. After 14 years on Okinawa, our dear, dear brother Keith "Doogie" Duggan is leaving. He is retiring after 23 years in the Marine Corps. It has simply been a miracle of God that Doogie has been on Okinawa that long as a Marine. Doogie came to Christ 6 years ago and has been faithfully serving CC Okinawa all this time. We will miss him dearly and his two wonderful daughters, DeeDee and Teenie. We love you much and will come see you in Chicago!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Doogie!

You may not remember me, but I met you at a short term trip to Hawaii in Jan 2002. I was there with a small team from CCM with Aaron, who stayed in Japan that following summer. I just want to say that I remember you as being a very kind and cheerful person! May the Lord bless you and your lovely family! The Lord's peace and joy be upon you and within you today and always!

Blessings,
Johanna Bessman
CCM