Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Philippines Trip: Day 4 : Dinner & A Show!

We were blessed to stay there at the CC Bacolod facilities. We joined them for dinner and it was quite amazing to see how they feed everyone.
The kids help to cook, set up, clean and do all the necessary work to run the home, just like a regular family but amplified! :)
The meals were super yummy. Not once did I hear any of the kids complain! I'm going to bring my own kids there and leave them for a while. :)
After dinner, the kids did a wonderful song and dance for us. It was so humbling and touching to have these kids minister to us. I so wished that all of the church could have been there with us to experience the love they poured out to us.
Boy they could sing! It was just plain awesome. I don't have the right words to describe how blessed we were.

No comments: