Friday, September 28, 2007

Prayer for Places to Park & Praise & Percolate

So God's cloud is moving for not just us here at Calvary Okinawa but a few others as well...
Please pray for the Silva's and CC Iwakuni as they are looking for a new place to worship since God is packing the house at their current location.
Above is a photo of the place Mike looked at last week. It's a packing house since God is packing the house... get it? ha ha ha...
Please pray for the Pallman's and CC Ginowan. They are looking for a place to open another coffee shop for outreach and bible study. They are praying for this place in Ishikawa.
And lastly, continue to pray for us here at CC Oki. This is a picture of our new sanctuary. Just kidding. This is CC Fort Lauderdale. I thought since they are building a new place, they could send us theirs. We appreciate your prayers as we continue to seek the Lord and for Him to "show us the place where the Lord our God chooses to make His name abide".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I read the first line and said out loud, "oh my gosh" and put my hand on my heart with excitement thinking..."where in Oki could they find a place like that?!" G-U-L-L-I-B-L-E. The worst part is I'm admitting it. ;)

Jess