Friday, May 16, 2008

Mark & Suwanee

How could I forget that God has brought us to one of the most beautiful places in all His creation? Today was one of those days that we were just blessed by dear friends and the incredible island God has called us to.
Pictured above is my beautiful bride on a secluded beach on the east side of Okinawa.
A very dear couple, Mark & Suwanee asked if they could renew their wedding vows here on the beach. They will be leaving us this summer and wanted to honor the Lord for their marriage and recommit to each other on the same island that they were married before they depart to the states. I was blessed by them and for them.
Mark is a military pilot and Suwanee is professional photographer. I think she would not be too happy since I got a picture with their eyes closed but they still look good.
You can check out her stuff (its pretty good compared to my shots):
www.suwaneephotography.typepad.com
- and -
http://www.suwaneephotography.com/


Look at this place! I know what you are thinking. How can we suffer for Jesus like this here?

No comments: