Friday, May 16, 2008

Out on the town

After the conference, a group of us headed out to the city. We were blessed to hook up with our good friends Joseph from Montebello and Chihiro and Pastor Chizuo.
The streets were packed with folks on the last night of Golden Week.
Joseph is not a shy guy. We saw this bear walking across the street. Our first reaction was "Glenn, where did you get that hat?" then we realized, "oh, it's not Glenn, this bear is smiling too much."

We got to hang with the boys from Iwakuni too! It was a fun time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful what a sight for my sore eyes keep the new blogs coming!!!!

agileh said...

Hello,

My name is James Knott and I am working on a series of videos about Okinawa. I didn't see a contact link, so I am trying to contact you through this message.

I currently have 18 of 25 short videos completed about traveling around Okinawa and Okinawan culture. I noticed that you had an interest in Okinawa, so I thought that I would let you know about them.

You can find the videos at my website StrayCompass.com.

Let me know what you think.

james@agileh.com

Trevor Raichura said...

Whoa, cold shot on Glenn! But I love it!